The Tax Compliance team is responsible for providing guidance and training to Georgia Tech and its affiliated entities as they conduct business activities in the areas of international, federal, state, and local tax.
Tax Compliance Functions:
- Coordinate tax compliance for Georgia Tech
- Respond to the Georgia Tech Community’s tax questions. Conduct tax research as necessary, providing advice regarding tax planning options and consequences
- Assist departments in understanding and complying with tax laws
- Contribute to policy and procedure development to incorporate tax requirements
- Serve as liaison with tax authorities
- Follow federal and state tax legislative initiatives, identifying the impact of proposals on the Institute and communicating tax law and reporting changes